To content

Applications & Forms

On this page you will find all the applications and forms you need before, during or after your studies at TU Dortmund University.

These include forms for application and enrollment, student status, and proof of study time.



 „TO DO LIST” is written on a chalkboard. underneath are lines and boxes. Two of the boxes are checked off © FreerLaw​/​

PDF Letter of authorization (for enrollment / admission) - informal application

  • Please enclose a copy of the identity card of the person granting the letter of authorization and of the authorized representative!
  • Deadline: See admission notice
  • More information about online application

PDF Application for recognition of academic qualfications

PDF Application for guest auditor status

PDF Application for change of study program

PDF Application for recognition of academic qualifications

PDF Withdrawal of enrollment

PDF Application for change of eligibility

  • Deadline: Anytime

PDF Application to change the form of study

  • For changing the form of study between full-time and part-time (only possible for the Master's program in Spatial Planning)
  • Deadline: Only during enrollment periods

PDF Application for admission to courses within the framework of UA Ruhr

Request for a PDF certificate of periods of study for the statutory pension insurance.

  • Proof of the total period of study and the last course of study attended.
  • Deadline: Anytime
  • More info about pension

During the Corona pandemic

Note for submission of documents in the winter semester 2022/2023: Please submit records/documents digitally. At this time, we do not require original or certified records/documents to process your request. This only refers to the forms and applications listed above. Enrollment documents will continue to be submitted by mail and in officially certified form.

Cafeteria menus

Location & approach