To content
Special enrollment requirements

Additional studies

These credentials must be submitted or verified at the time of enrollment/application to the aforementioned additional degree programs:

Bilingual learning

Proof of having passed the intermediate examination in a teacher training course (or 1st state examination from NRW) or proof of an equivalent teacher training bachelor course in the pilot project "Gestufte Lehrerbildung".

The subject combination of the above-mentioned study program must have included English/Anglistics together with a further subject; the further subject may not be German or another foreign language.

Further information

Cafeteria menus

Location & approach